Sunday, January 20, 2013

A nice, but very light week

After the trip to the Bay Area and the jaunt across the GG Bridge, I actually had a pretty short mileage week.  I only put in 20-ish.  I did other workouts, but couldn't find the gumption to get out in the cold and put one foot in front of the other.  But, for once, I decided not to beat myself up about it.  Instead, I put in a few miles and waited until Saturday morning to head out for a longer distance.

At 7:30 on Saturday I showed up at the Corps lot at Clinton.  Including me, there we only three of us.  We took off at a pretty good clip.  The weather was on the line between needing gloves and going hands to the wind.  Two of us opted to leave the gloves behind.  Gary wore his though, because I heard somewhere that he is a former victim of frostbite.

The run was 10 miles at a good clip.  When it ended I felt great, and still do today (athough it is a bit chilly, so I may do an alternate workout;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment