Friday, April 20, 2012

Running Weekend Well Wishes

While I will be running elsewhere this weekend, I want to take a moment to wish all of my running pals bon chance in this weekend's various races. In particular, a shout out to the closest thing I have to a regular running buddy, Chris Ford (who I'm sure will appreciate being referred to as a 'thing'). Chris is going for a medal (to add to his medal drawer - no kidding) in the Kansas Half Marathon on Sunday. Also, heartfelt best-wishes to Indi, who is going for a substantially longer run at Free State this Saturday (tomorrow). You've trained for it, Indi. Now go out there and enjoy it. I'll give a report on sand between my toes, and side stepping Portuguese man-o-wars next week. And don't forget to check out Scott Jurek's new book. It got (and here's a surprise) a glowing review in one of the trail magazines. And honestly, it probably deserves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment